Alpine Creek Lodge
Welcome to Alpine Creek Lodge! We are a remote Alaskan lodge located 67 miles East of Cantwell and 68 miles West of Paxson on the Denali Highway, and we are open year round for you!
Find us on Facebook! Search for "Alpine Creek Lodge Alaska" to see all of our latest updates, pictures and videos!
There are so many adventures here that a lifetime wouldn't be enough to do them all. We want to welcome you to a TRUE Alaskan experience. No long lines and no crowds! Come join us for some fun, great food, and our genuine Alaskan hospitality.
Your hosts are lifelong Alaskans growing up and living in various locations thoughout the entirety of Alaska. Claude grew up in Fairbanks, and has worked from Ketichkan to Dutch Harbor to the Arctic Ocean. Jennifer grew up in Anchorage and Dover, Delaware, being an Airforce Brat. Bob, thier son, has lived and subsisted out here since he was 5 years old. He is now a seasoned outdoorman, hiking guide, fishing guide. Chrissy has been working with us since 2011 and is an amazing cook with an unmistakable laugh. We have various seasonal staff as needed. So if you are looking, send us a resume anytime!
Claude Bondy, Jennifer Bondy, Bob Bondy, and Chrissy Cox.
Or Call us now!
Alpine Creek Lodge on Facebook
Excellent Video of the Northern Lights / Aurora Borealis over Alpine Creek Lodge!
Services At Alpine Creek Lodge
- Comfortable Rooms and Cabins
- WIFI and Satellite TV
- Full Bar
- Hiking Trails
- Dog Mushing Tours
- Gold Panning right at the lodge!
- Jeep Tour and Excursions
- Northern Lights Viewing (August 15th to April 1st)
- Snow Mobile/Machine Tours
- Gold Panning/Rock Hounding Tours (may find fossils!)
- Photography/Viewing Tours (Wildlife and Scenery)
- Bird Watching Tours (Get your life List!)
- Fly and Spin Fishing Tours (All gear included and guide)
- Horse riding tours. (please notify us 30 days in advance)
- Overnight/multi-night Camping Trips! Wall tents, campfires and smores!
- Customized Alaskan Vacations! Summer or Winter. We'll host you anywhere in Alaska, from Polar Bears in Kaktovik to Whales in Glacier Bay, and all points in between! From one day to 30 days or more.
- Specialize in guiding film crews for over a dozen different wildlife/movie/reality shows.
- We can host state, federal and private companies doing work in the area.